I don't know if any of ya'll have ever had a 3D ultrasound done before. I got my first one yesterday! I had to go back for a followup on the baby's heart. Last month, she wasn't cooperating and they couldn't get a good picture, so I came back this month for a followup ultrasound. My doctor's office had updated their sonography machine 2 weeks ago and they are learning how to do 3D ultrasounds, so after the regular ultrasound was done, the technician wanted to practice with the 3D part, so we got these really cool pictures of the baby! (normally, I wouldn't get this, but it was for free since they are still practicing how to read it. It is a little different from a normal ultrasound!) I was very excited to see the baby, not just the bones and organs!



4 comments:
Eeee! I loved getting a 3-d ultrasound with Abby! It was so fun. She is definitely cute. Can't wait to meet her in 16 weeks. Babies always look so squished in there... oh wait, they are.
p.s. I especially love the profile one. amazing.
So much left to do - I can definitely relate! She is beautiful - we're excited for you!
So adorable!
Post a Comment