James is enjoying being 7 months old! He is mastering so many skills. He is a very speedy crawler, in fact, I had to go and look for him this morning. He zipped out of the room while my back was turned! James is pulling himself up to standing and doing a little furniture cruising. The older kids happily take him for laps around the house. He is quite good at walking with support! James is finally big enough to go in the bike trailer, so Mom is enjoying bike rides again with the kids!
My little James is such a busy boy! He still won't SIT!
He is constantly on the move!
I hope I can keep up!
1 comment:
The bike trailer looks so fun. I would love to have one of those. I bet you get a big workout pulling Jared AND James! He definitely sounds busy, that little one...
Post a Comment