Our James is a very active little man!
He is working very hard on trying to crawl, so we have a half crawl/commando movement happening right now. The one thing he refuses to do, is to SIT!
James tenses up his entire body like a board and if you even manage to get him to bend a little he immediately pops back up into a standing position! It is so funny!
James laughing at me trying to get him to sit!
Nope, I can't get him to do it this time either...
However, James is perfectly happy to work on his walking!
3 comments:
That is so funny. And kind of sad... I think one of the best phases is where they will sit and play with toys before they can get around. Looks like James skipped that one! He is so cute. I am glad you are blogging because I am getting to see more pictures of him than I ever saw of any of your other children as babies
It is so interesting how every child is totally different - including different preferences when it comes to physical development. They do make us laugh, though, don't they? (And thank goodness for that.)
What a darling little grandson we have. James has such a happy spirit. We love him so much. It is good to be able to see him growing at different stages of his life. Gd and Gm
Post a Comment