Monday, May 19, 2008

Carina is 14!!!!!


Happy Birthday Carina!

Carina turned 14 on Friday, May 16th!
She had her very first slumber party, it was lots of fun!
Andrea, Carina, and Heather watching the arrival of the birthday cupcakes!
We had a little dance party after dinner!
I took this picture at 11 pm when all was NOT quiet from the girls room!  They did settle down afterwards.  Everyone was having such a good time talking together!
Happy Birthday, Carina!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Carina, I'm so glad that you had a great time at your party - it sure looks like you had a blast!

mary said...

Carina is looking so grown-up. Love the striped headband. What a great party. Happy birthday, Carina!

P.S. I am curious to know what music was eliciting these ballerina poses from all the girls!

Tat said...

Carina looks so tall in the dancing pictures! I remember slumber parties... we never were able to keep quiet, either.

Emma said...

Carina is tall! 5'5" already! And she was the one standing on the floor! The music was Carina's CD from All-State!

David and Katie said...

Happy 14th birthday, Carina. What a memorable first sleep over and what a WONDERFUL big sister you are to invite your two younger sisters. This is something your little sisters will always remember and cherish and so will you. You are so awesome!!!!!! We love you. Gd and Gm

Contributors

Followers