I wanted to make some King Cake since it is Mardi Gras season. So as I was getting ready to roll out the dough, James came and tromped through my flour! I am having a hard time keeping his little feet on the floor. He prefers heights right now and I am constantly removing him from every conceivable surface!





4 comments:
Too cute - I love the flour-y feet best! Glad you can enjoy your Mardi Gras cake! And, I agree with you on the canning thing. It seems like so much work - but it's so pretty in those jars, so worth while, and so healthy! You know exactly what went in, after all! Freezer strawberry jam... you're making me hungry!
Those king cakes look yummy! I really like how colorful they are. Do you hide something inside each cake?
Those floury feet were just to cute!
Yum, I love king cake!
Post a Comment