The flight out wasn't bad and James gave Grandpa Aldrich a hug as soon as he saw him, than leaped back into my arms. (that was what he did all weekend!) He was cute but clingy. We ate fabulously (thanks Grandpa) and had a fun time talking, laughing, shopping, doing a few craft projects and returning the things I bought! (I am a horrible shopper!) James was a little bit more of a bugger on the way home but still a good boy.
For me the best part of the weekend was reconnecting with everyone. With everyone living in different areas of the country, I cherish the moments we have together. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us, Mom and allowing us to grow closer!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! I feel your pain on living far away from extended family. It is really difficult!
Fun! I hope you took some pictures of Megan. Last one I've seen of her was her birth announcement picture.
Post a Comment