Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Pictures!

We took family pictures on Saturday.  It was a pretty good photo session.  Jared and James had their moments, but our photographer was willing to let us take the time we need to give James a bottle, Jared candy, etc..  We thought the pictures turned out really nice.  I even bought the CD with the copyright so if anyone wants a picture, we have them available to get printed out.  I didn't get the matting for the kids pictures, but I thought it looked nice for the blog.  Enjoy!

Aldrich kids!

Kathleen, Carina, and Annie
Carina

David
Kathleen
Peter
Annie
Jared
James

Kathleen, David, Carina
Michael and Emma
Jared, James, and Annie

3 comments:

mary said...

WOW, super pictures! I love them all! Hyrum has that same cute green romper as James has. They came out so nice!

Mom said...

We love, love, love the family pictures! Y'all were so photogenic and there were genuine smiles. Makes us realize how much we miss you!

Camille said...

What fun! It's so neat to see all of the kids growing up so fast.

Contributors

Followers